Saturday, September 7, 2013

Haul: Beauty Shopping in London

Hi everyone,

During this summer vacation I've had the time to do some traveling again and went to a city (one of them at least) that stole my heart. London has it al! I just love the people, everyone is so friendly, the vibes the city gives, not to mention the shopping.
London takes shopping for girls like us to another level..

Here's the haul of all the beauty things a got when in London:

The overview

First on my (long, long) wishlist: Revlon lip butters! 4 new shades had been released earlier this year and they're not available in our little counrty so a trip to London was necessary. Unfortunately the shade Pink lemonade was nowhere to be found, but I got my hands on the three other shades. Added to my collection: Juicy Papaya (light coral), Sorbet (Fushia), Wild Watermelon (reddish pink). Welcome home lippies :)  Also on the wishlist Sexy Mother Pucker in Nudist and a Rimmel Apocalips in Luna :)
Revlon lip butters: Juicy Papaya - Sorbet - Wild Watermelon
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker: Nudist
Rimmel: Apocalips in Luna
Last time when I was in London I passed on the Real Techniques brushes because I convinced myself I didn't need more brushes. Big mistake! So of course the had to come home this time, I went for the Expert Face Brush, twice. Oeps :) Sorry, I'm not sorry, I had to. After hearing Fleur from Fleurdeforce on Youtube rave about this in some of her video's I had to check the Sleek blush palettes out. All of them are crazy pigmented, I went for the Lace palette. Amazing quality :)
Sleek Blush palette: Lace
Real Techniques: Expert Face brush (2x)
Mascara's are a lot cheaper in the UK, I needed me some mascara. Maybelline never disappoints so that's what I went for. Maybelline Mega Plush and my all time favorite: the Falsies (Black drama). I also found some color tattoo's in shades we don't have in Belgium. Metallic Pomegranate was on my wishlist as well because of Zoella (again Youtube)
Maybelline: Color tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate
The mega plush mascara
Falsies Black drama mascara

Maybelline: Color Tattoo Metallic Pomegranate
Impulse buy: Urban Decay All Nighter makeup setting spray. The friend I went to London with really wanted to try this and totally sold me on it.
Urban Decay: All Nighter makeup setting spray
Also high on the wishlist: Barry M Gelly Nail paints. These 4 shades basically jumped into my basket: Passion Fruit, Papaya, Green Berry and Blue Grape. Amazing nail polishes!
Barry M: Gelly nail paint Passion Fruit - Papaya - Blue Grape - Green Berry



I did make another naughty purchase when I was in London, but I'm going to do another blogpost on that, so keep your eyes peeled!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment